"In order to experience the rainbow, we must first survive the storm" - Joanne Cacciatore

Sunday, August 9, 2009

So much to say...

I'm sorry. I have so much to say. But I can't put it into words. It has been a month since I have posted anything. So many scares. So many freak-outs. So many emotions.

Just suffice it to say I am 34 weeks and scared to death as the day approaches that we lost our son.

7th pregnancy....and I have never been able to bring ONE to being born alive. Will this time be different? Could it possibly?

This is the exact time Jack stopped getting what he needed from my body. This was when he stopped growing. This was when the placenta started to fail. This was the beginning of the end. So this is crunch time in my head. And there have been minor things at Dr's appts that have made me worried it could be happening again....though Dr's are not worried.

Matt, on the other hand is rather positive about everything. Thank goodness he's optimistic.

3 comments:

  1. 34 weeks is wonderful!! :-)

    I know it's scary (I'm 35w3d) but isn't it the best feeling in the world to feel your child kicking away inside you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily...so so so good to hear from you!!! I sat and read your entire blog last night and just cried. You are such a strong women! You have been such an inspiration to me and have given me a totally refreshed perspective on the miracle of life. I'm so glad I get to keep up with you through the blog world and really can't wait to see pictures of you holding that sweet baby girl. Guy and I prayed for your family last night:) Baby Jack's sweet little face will always be in my heart and I can't wait to meet the little angle in heaven one day soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete