"In order to experience the rainbow, we must first survive the storm" - Joanne Cacciatore

Friday, October 30, 2009

The first 2 months & Halloween

First, here are some pics from Eden's first 2 months!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Eden was a cupcake for her great-grandma's Halloween birthday party last weekend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious pictures. She is so cute.
    Love the cupcake costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! those boots! they are sooo cute! i noticed them in that first little carseat picture.. they are just darling.

    thrilled for you, just thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful blessing Emily. I never knew you had so many struggles. My heart goes out to you I just can't imagine what you must have gone through. I've seen my sister go through 8 miscarriages and it just breaks my heart. Congrats on your precious new family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily,
    I just read your entire blog (since March) and am bawling like a baby. Everything you did to remember and honor Jack is so wonderful. I am so sorry you and Matt have had to endure all of that pain. But I'm so thankful for Jack's sweet life and that he saved your life ultimately. Which means that Eden is alo a gift from Jack. How wonderful!! And Eden, oh where do I begin, Emily, she is GORGEOUS!! Seriously, so so cute. I think she looks like you :-) Little girls are so much fun...but watch out, they turn super sassy around 18 months, ha! I would love our girls to meet someday (and would love to see you too!!) Please let me know when you'll be in Dallas and maybe we can get together. I'm adding your blog to my roster!!
    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that fuzzy hat! ha! so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete