"In order to experience the rainbow, we must first survive the storm" - Joanne Cacciatore

Monday, November 2, 2009

It's Fall!

Today Eden is 2 months old. We took some pictures of her outside in the leaves this afternoon. We have these overalls that were originally Jack's but they are unisex so it works...I thought we should put them on her at least once before she outgrows them! Matt is off work all this week and he starts his new job next week. We are both so excited for this new chapter in our lives with this job change. This is a very good move for our family. Anyway, I digress....so he is home this week and we are taking advantage of our time together. Here are some pictures we took in our backyard today!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



And here are some that I took yesterday...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More news...I ordered my eternity band with Eden's birthstone this week! I emailed the picture of what I want to Leslie and they are going to custom make it for me to go with Jack's ring. I wanted it by Thanksgiving but that might be pushing it because one of their jewelers is currently in Israel on a buy and she assured me that I wanted that particular jeweler to be the one to hand-pick the sapphires. So it's been delayed a week until he returns. I'm hoping it will be done by Thanksgiving so I can pick it up while I'm home for the holiday! I'm so excited to FINALLY have another ring to stack on top of Jack's! It means a lot to me to be able to wear them both together. I hope one day Eden will understand that she has a big brother always looking after her.

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased that God has blessed you with a perfect little girl. She is so precious.

    ReplyDelete