"In order to experience the rainbow, we must first survive the storm" - Joanne Cacciatore

Monday, June 15, 2009

My 30th

I officially turned twenty-ten yesterday. Last week my parents came to visit and took us out to eat for my birthday. Then last Thursday a group of friends all went to dinner...we had a lot of fun. I received a heart-warming toast from Heather that brought tears and then they roasted me with the cake. It's too embarrassing to say the picture and what was said on the cake on a public blog! LOL. Then yesterday, my mother-in-law took us to lunch. Here are some pics:

Friends:
Photobucket

26 weeks:
Photobucket

Matt & I at Cold Stone:
Photobucket

My Parents:
Photobucket

Matt's Mom:
Photobucket

Matt's Grandma:
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and it looks like you had a great time. Love the belly shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, you are so stinking pretty I can barely stand it. You look great - glowing even - I don't think I've ever seen a pregnant woman look so pretty. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday - and great pictures. You look gorgeous! Beautiful blog, by the way. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete