"In order to experience the rainbow, we must first survive the storm" - Joanne Cacciatore

Sunday, March 29, 2009

15 weeks - MOVEMENT!

I felt movement this weekend!  Over and over...there was no mistaking it!  I thought I had been feeling it this past week, but wasn't sure.  Now, it's quite obvious.  I first felt it at 15 weeks with Jack, so I expected it any day.  

Still a nervous wreck....I use the doppler every day.  I'm trying to get down to once per day.  I just use it really quick until I hear it and then put it away.  It's usually pretty instant the second I put it on my tummy.  I have been finding the heartbeat daily since 9 weeks and it's been very reassuring.  Of course, I had one with Jack too.  I needed reassurance then b/c of my many losses but with this being my 7th pregnancy and after losing full term, I need it even more!

Here's a pic from 14 weeks (last weekend).  Definitely showing much sooner this time around.  I wanted to keep it a secret until 20 weeks, but that is hardly possible since I look like I did at 20 weeks with my first!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment