This weekend I have a super fun bachelorette party to go to. It's for my good friend Heather and we are all packing into 2 cars and heading up to the big city about 3 hours away for some fun!
I have my ultrasound at the specialist in the big city about 3 hours away on 4/10...I will be just shy of 17 weeks and I'm really hoping we can get a good look at the sex of the baby! So that is another thing to really look forward to! And if we do find out, we can tell the family on Easter which is 2 days later!
We also have a big event that my husband's business is putting on the weekend of 4/18...he owns a fitness boot camp business on the side and it's a march against obesity and also honors his best friend who died in Afghanistan in 2002. That's on a Saturday and then Sunday we have the 311 concert! I don't care much about 311, but my dear hubby is obsessed, so I bought him the tickets to surprise him while he was out of town a few weeks ago.
The next weeked is 4/25 and that's the last weekend in April. We have a wedding to go to that weekend. So that will be fun to dress up with my little belly. And of course...I am pushing out of my mind the fact that it was that very date 2 years ago that my work threw me a shower for Jack. I'm just pretending that's not creeping into my mind every time I look at the calendar.
So...lots to look forward to and be excited about and keep me busy. :)
I would love to see video of you pole dancing LMAO!! Just kidding. Sort of.
ReplyDeleteI have pictures, but unfortunately, pics of me preggo in a stripper outfit will never make it online. ;)
ReplyDelete