"In order to experience the rainbow, we must first survive the storm" - Joanne Cacciatore

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Am I REALLY going to have a living baby?

Am I REALLY? I am not naive. I know what can happen.

I haven't forgotten.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know. I hope so for you Emily. I hope so for me too. It's very difficult to believe that anything positive and good may come out of a pregnancy when all you've had in the past are bad bad bad things. And it's so very difficult for other people to understand that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope is all there is. I do hope.

    I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Emily,

    It is so hard to hope, isn't it? It's okay to think and feel and prepare in all the ways that you are. It's normal after what you've gone through. I'm thinking of you so often and wishing peace for you. I'd be lying if I said that it gets easier with time, but try so hard to just stay in the moment. So much easier said than done. And this is awesome to be able to record both the good times and the hard times....it's all a part of this journey.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily - I am hoping and praying that the next 144 days (according to your ticker) go by quickly and you have her here before you know it. Sending you lots of love and hugs.

    Also, just noticed that picture of the beach with Jack's name. it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily,
    I just wanted to leave a comment to say that I've found your blog. I haven't had a chance to read your story yet, but I will.
    In the meantime I want to send you loving thoughts and prayers for all that is to come for you. I hope that it is only good xxx

    http://allthelittleponies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete