So, I suggested that she have a "Meet the Baby" party or other type of open house after the baby is here. There are so many people hoping and rooting for us, so once we have the baby here safe there will be many people that will want to meet her and celebrate that. That way I also don't feel like I'm jinxing anything.
On a different note, we ordered new furniture for our formal living room last week. It should be delivered some time this week. We moved the armoire from the nursery back to our bedroom (it was ours originally and is very nice) so that we have more room for clothes, etc. Then we moved the armoire from the formal living to the nursery for the baby to use for clothes/storage. I can't wait for our new living room set to get here!
Going through Jack's things is going to be a job emotionally. We have decided we will pick out a few outfits of his to keep just for him and have them made into a baby blanket for our daughter. Then the rest we will just box up in case we have use for boy stuff again one day.
I can't imagine how hard it will be to go through Jack's things, Em. ((hugs))
ReplyDeletelove your "meet the baby" option.
ReplyDeleteyou are amazing, momma emily.
xo