My Grandma had surgery today. They removed a cyst-like deposit of this stuff that grows on the vertebra when someone has arthritis over the years. It got big enough to push on her spine and pinch her sciatic nerve. She got to the point where she couldn't walk. Well, she came through the surgery fine and is doing well! They said it is common and an easy fix. All better. Her throat is sore from the tube, but that's all.
I had dinner with my friend, Jennie tonight. We met at Jason's Deli...I haven't been there since we moved here! I used to go all the time where I used to live, but never tried it here. It was as good as I remember. We got all caught up and talked baby stuff and boy drama that she is having and it was a good time.
I'm off to bed soon! I am going to hit 16 weeks this weekend...YAY!
Congrats on 16 weeks. I hope that today was/is a great one. Lots of love.
ReplyDelete16 beautiful weeks!!!!
ReplyDeletelove you em!