"In order to experience the rainbow, we must first survive the storm" - Joanne Cacciatore

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Got a new car!

Yippee! It's not new, but new to me and might as well be the lap of luxury from what I'm used to driving. I got a slightly used Endeavor SUV.  Low miles and we paid cash, so I'll probably drive it 10 years until it reaches "beater" status like with my other cars.  HAHA.  Came in quite a bit under budget too, which is why I bought it a little earlier than planned. We JUST started saving for it...it only took us 3 months to save up for it!

I really needed an SUV. I wanted a car, but we really need a reliable vehicle for trips to see family that will fit an infant, 2 dogs, a MIL, and bags for the trip. Here are some pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did I mention I'm excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment