Matt proposed to me on this day in 2003. He did it through an Easter Egg Hunt. I was getting my Master's degree and went to school to take a final exam early so that we could catch our flight to head to Chicago to see Matt's brother and family for Easter. When I got back to my house and went to my room to grab my stuff there was an elaborate Egg Hunt set up with flowers and chocolates, etc. I'm not sure how he managed to work it out, but I found the egg that had the ring last!
Love my honey!
Also...one more thing. I left my doppler at work today! So this is the first time ever that I won't be able to hear the hearbeat before I go to bed. Good thing I've felt her move a few times today! Hopefully I'll feel her again before bed to calm me.
No comments:
Post a Comment